About Frank Hagedorn
Tulsa family attorney, Frank Hagedorn attended the University of Tulsa Law School and obtained his Juris Doctorate in 1968. After graduating from Law School, he worked as an Assistant Prosecutor for Tulsa County from 1968-1973. After leaving the District Attorney’s Office, he served as Director of the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation from 1973-1974. In 1975 he began his career with Hall Estill, a major Tulsa law firm, and stayed with them until 2013.
In October of 2013 Frank Hagedorn decided to open his own Tulsa family law practice. With over 35 years of experience, Frank Hagedorn is committed to success for his clients. He’s a Tulsa family law and business attorney who sincerely enjoys helping his clients solve their legal issues. While there never can be a guarantee of the outcome of any case, if Frank takes you as a client, you can be assured he will make every effort through his experience and extensive knowledge to dedicate his best efforts for a successful outcome for your case.
Areas of expertise include
- Criminal and Civil Litigation
- Business and Labor Law
- Family Law
- University of Tulsa Law School, J.D.
- University of Tulsa, B.A.
- Graduate of Morgantown High School, Morgantown West Virginia
- Member Tulsa County Bar Association
- Member State of Oklahoma Bar Association
- Member American Bar Association
- Licensed in the State of Oklahoma Court
- Admitted to practice in the Northern, Eastern and Western Federal District Court of Oklahoma
- Admitted to practice in the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Admitted to practice in the Circuit Court in District of Columbia
- Admitted to practice in Supreme Court of the United States